Welcome to Room 16's Website
May 1st, Annual Art Show at Fisher with Little Buddies
May 3rd, Last Day to order Yearbooks
May 12th, Volunteer Appreciation Tea • 7:45am-8:30am
May 18th, Open House • 6:30pm-7:30pm • MINIMUM DAY
May 29th, Memorial Day • NO SCHOOL
June 7th, Class Play • 9:00am
June 8th, Last Day of School • MINIMUM DAY
Ideas for Reading at Home:
- Find a quiet spot and read independently.
- Partner read with a family member. Every other page or every other chapter works great.
- Read aloud to a sibling or friend. Use expression! (Picture books are great for this!)
- Bring your book in the car and read while riding or waiting for your siblings.
- Listen to a family member read a more difficult book to you.
- Listening to challenging books is a great way to improve your vocabulary and become a better reader.
- Listen to books on a CD and read along in the book.
- Every week, read at least one book on the computer and take a quiz: Raz-Kids.com