The Van Meter Home and School Club is a non-profit organization which exists to provide programs that enrich your child?s education. Participation in the Home & School Club meetings and events is a great way to meet other parents with similar interests and be more involved in your child?s education. Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month during the school year. Our first meeting will be held on Wed., September 19th at 8:15 AM. Parental support is a key component to student success in school. Please plan to play an active role this year in your child?s classroom.
How you can help:
- Attend school functions and events. We?re proud of the programs that we provide!
- Make sure your child has on-time daily attendance. Success starts with being in school.
- Look for homework and corrected work - if several days go by and you don?t see any, contact your child?s teacher
- Participate and encourage your child to participate in fundraisers which benefit their education.
- If you have concerns, let us know so we can help.
You are now leaving the Louise Van Meter Elementary School site and have requested to be taken to the Louise Van Meter Home and School Club website. While this site has been set up to support Louise Van Meter Elementary School, this site is neither owned nor operated by Louise Van Meter Elementary or the Los Gatos Union School District. If you would like to continue, please click on the link below: